Get a Free Home Evaluation
The Internet has been a great problem solver for home sellers. They can start to consider a home sale much earlier, spend more time on research, and gather more information to see how their home might be positioned in the current market.
However, did you know that there is a great deal of suspect and inaccurate information on the web in regard to real estate and particularly home values? Some of it comes from court tax records, which are notoriously inaccurate value statistics. Other value estimates on the web come simply from gathering listing price data. It’s not an accurate value until a buyer and seller agree on a number, so listing numbers are just a guess. The Real Estate Council of Ontario prohibits me from publication of actual sold prices of homes without written consent from new home owners, or unless you express in writing your interest (with no obligation) to list your home with me.
I am experienced and I want to give you a better valuation estimate through actual sales data. If you fill in some home information in the form on this page, I’ll:
- Study your property and its features that make it unique and valuable.
- Analyze properties similar to yours in your neighborhood that have sold recently.
- Analyze properties similar to yours that are currently on the market.
- Analyze pricing trends within the neghborhood and the surrounding areas.
- Analyze buyer preferences, motivations and interests in the neghbrhood.
- Develop the Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) report for your property, recommending the listing and marketing strategy.
- Send you that report with details and photos of comparative properties, as well as the prices at which they were listed and finally sold.
- Be avaiable to discuss the CMA report and explain my marketing strategy that will yeild the best price for your property.
Fill in the form below and get the real story on what your property is worth.